Release Notes 3.4
Release Date: November 18, 2021
- In Cost Governance, added filter Previous Month.
- In Cost Posture, AWS Master/Linked Account, shows:
--Relationship between Master and Linked accounts.
--The cost associated with Master account.
--Consolidated cost for Master account and individual cost for linked account.
- On dashboard and UX you will get right recommendation based on monitoring for AWS EC2 Instance Type.
CSP Customers to Tenant
- As a CSP Direct Partner Service Admin, you can move customers into own tenants.
Azure Hub Discount
- For customers having RIs and Cloud Specific discounts, for example: Azure HUB, now we provide cost savings recommendations with respect to the rate reduction mechanisms.
AWS Well Architected Framework
- Added AWS Well Architected Framework Bi-Directional Synch. While configuring AWS Well Architected Framework, user can sync the Assessment result back to AWS.
- Added OKTA Single Sign-On (SSO) to account master, default tenant and first login user.
AWS & Azure Additional Services Integration
- Added services:
--AWS Storage Gateway
OCI Onboarding and Services Integration
- OCI Service Integration includes:
--Dedicated Virtual Machine Hosts
--User Policy Group
GCP Cost Policies and Big Query data availability
- GCP resource utilization data collection can be used for cost related policies.
- Automated Actions. As a finance admin, user can set up automated remediation actions when the alerts are triggered to reduce further cost wastage until root cause is determined.
- Added option to set budget at tenant, cloud provider level.
- Added advanced filter to include: region, resource type and resource group.
- Support to configure GuardDuty using their existing configuration.
- Support to accept AWS bucket without metadata while onboarding.
- Cost mismatch for the account onboarded with Japanese yen currency.
Updated over 1 year ago