You can create multiple tenants within your organization's CoreStack account. All data including the Cloud Accounts, Tools, Templates, Scripts, Jobs etc., are isolated at the tenant level. Multiple users, roles can be created within each tenant and mapped to specific departments within your organization. Account Admin will have access to all the tenants and can switch between tenants to view the relevant information.
Click on the settings icon on the top left of CoreStack and select Tenants from the menu. Tenant Management screen will be displayed. It allows you to create and manage tenants. You can click on Active or Suspended tabs to view the list of tenants that are in active or suspended state correspondingly.
The following steps need to be performed to create a new tenant in CoreStack.
- Click on 'Add' icon in the Tenant Management screen.
- Provide the following details to create the tenant.
|Tenant Name||Specify a name for the new tenant. Ensure that the tenant's name is unique within an account.|
|Description||Enter a short description about the tenant being created.|
|Email Notification||Select the notification settings that best meets your requirement. |
|Configuration Management||Select required options from the list to configure corresponding tracking mechanism for the tenant: ITSM Change Management, Change Tracking Reference.|
|Activity Queue||You can configure the activity queues allowed for this tenant. Select required activities from the list and configure its details in the dropdown list shown next to them.|
- Click on Create Tenant button to create the new tenant.
A new tenant will be created and listed in the table.
Once the new tenant is created the user will need to re-login to CoreStack to see the changes.
Once a tenant is created, you can add multiple users as administrators to manage the tenant account. To add a new administrator, perform the following steps.
- Click on the tenant listed in the Tenant Management screen.
- Click on Administrators tab listed in the right-hand side.
- Select a user from the drop-down list.
- Click on the 'Plus' icon to tag the user with the tenant.
You can manage the tenants created by using the below explained options. Select a tenant from the list before performing the following actions.
- To edit the description provided for a tenant, click on the Edit icon available in the Tenant Info tab listed in the right-hand side.
- To suspend/reactivate a tenant, click on the Suspend/Reactivate icon available in the Tenant Info tab listed in the right-hand side.
- To delete a tenant, click on the Delete icon available in the Tenant Info tab listed in the right-hand side.
- To edit the notification settings configured for a tenant, click on the Edit icon available in the Notification Settings tab listed in the right-hand side.
- To edit the activity queue settings configured for a tenant, click on the Edit icon available in the Activity Queue Settings tab listed in the right-hand side.
- To edit the tracking mechanism settings configured for a tenant, click on the Edit icon available in the Configuration Management tab listed in the right-hand side.
- Click on the Default Roles tab listed in the right-hand side. The default roles tagged for the tenant will be listed.
- Select the hamburger button (three horizontal bars) and enable or disable the columns to display or hide them for viewing in the table.
Updated about 2 months ago