My Profile allows you to view and edit the personal account information.
Click on the account icon on the top left of CoreStack and select My Profile from the menu. My Profile screen will be displayed. You can view the following account information in the My Profile screen.
|Username||Username that was set up during account creation for login purpose|
|Email address that was set up during account creation for notifications|
|Last Login||This field specifies when did the user last logged into CoreStack|
|Status||This field indicates if the account is Active (or Inactive)|
|API Keys||This field lists the API access keys associated with the account(s) onboarded|
|Valid Till||This field indicates the period for which the API access keys would be valid|
The following steps need to be performed in CoreStack to modify the account information.
- Click on "Edit" link in the My Profile screen.
- The below listed information can be edited in the following screen.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Time Zone
- Click on Save button to save the changes.
The following steps need to be performed to modify the profile password used for logging into the account.
- Click on "Change Password" link in the My Profile screen.
- Specify your current password in the Old Password field.
- Specify the new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click on Save button to save the new password.
The following steps need to be performed to modify the time zone to be used in your account.
- Click on "Change Timezone" link in the My Profile screen.
- Select required time zone from the New Timezone dropdown list.
- Click on Save button to save the new time zone.
Updated over 1 year ago