Having visibility and control over the resources spread across all your cloud accounts is a significant step towards Observability and control. CoreStack automatically discovers the cloud inventory of the accounts that are on-boarded and provides a consolidated view of your inventory.
The Resource Consistency Dashboard has a summary section, a grid view to show details at Tenant level or Cloud Account Level. You can also drill down further by selecting a specific Tenant or Account.
The summary section provides the consolidated resource count by Cloud across all accounts in that cloud. The grid view below, provides Account wise Total Resources, Billable Resources and Resource Inconsistencies for each cloud account. You can also use the toggle selection to view Tenant wise counts for the same.
The Account / Tenant level view shows the following fields:
- Account / Tenant Name
- Total Resources
- Billable Resources
- No. of Resources without Resource Locks configured
- No. of Resources without Tags configured
- No. of Resources without Naming Standards
- Last Discovery Date-time (The latest time the resource data was refreshed from cloud to CoreStack. Available only at the Cloud Account Level)
You can click on the view icon to drill down into the details.
You can select the View (Eye icon) option in the grid against a specific Cloud Account or Tenant to view more details about the costs for that account / tenant. You will be redirected to another tab where you can see:
- Widget showing No. of Resources without Locks. Click on VIEW ALL or maximize icon to see the actual list of resources.
- Widget showing No. of Resources without Tags. Click on VIEW ALL or maximize icon to see the actual list of resources.
- Widget showing No. of Resources without Naming Standard. Click on VIEW ALL or maximize icon to see the actual list of resources.
- A drill down graph that shows the break-up of the resource counts by
- Resource Category
- Resource Type
- Resource Group (For Azure & GCP)
- Region (For AWS)
- Cloud Account (For Tenant Level view)
Updated 11 months ago