IT teams also adopt multiple open-source tools for managing their IT operations life cycle such as Configuration Management, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Patch Management, Security, Monitoring of Infrastructure & Services, Managing Logs, Managing Back-ups, Disaster Recovery etc.,
The adoption of such multiple clouds and multiple life cycle management tools presents the challenge to effectively consume them without losing control.
CoreStack™ Multi-Cloud Governance Platform ensures effective consumption, operation and optimization of cloud services through its unique Cloud-as-Code™ approach. The platform delivers predictable outcomes supporting business agility, and compliance to budgets and policies.
- Cloud-as-Code™ Approach
- Supports native cloud platform’s orchestration templates
- Unified execution for various configuration management tools
- Cloud agnostic
- Data-driven service dictionary for Service Catalog Management
- Policy-driven orchestration
- Hosted and On-Premise service models
- No lock-in