The account you have signed up with has the “Account Admin” role by default and can create multiple users within the tenant. Users can be assigned one or more roles. Based on the roles mapped, the user(s) will have the super-set of access to the functions and actions. As the Account Admin, you can also create custom roles if required and define granular level of access to functions and actions. Read more on this in Role based Access section.
You can quickly get started with CoreStack Cloud Governance Platform with these simple steps:
- Add Users
- Manage Users
To start creating users-
- Navigate to icon and click on Users
- The users list will display as
- Click the button to add a new user
- In the Create User screen, enter the following details to create a new user:
|User’s first name. It’s an optional field.|
|LastName||User’s last name. It’s an optional field.|
|Email Address||The ID to which all the email notifications will be sent.|
|Username||The unique username for the user to login with.|
The default password generated using with the user needs to log in. Note, password length should be of 8 characters with at least 1 special character (_$^@*!#&.)present. Also, starting character must be alphanumeric.
Check the box to generate API Access for the user.
Select the Tenant from the drop-down list.
|Role||Next, select the Roles to be assumed by the user.|
The completed screen appears as shown:
- Click on Create User button to proceed with creating the user
- Click on Cancel button to cancel the entry.
This section displays all the details pertaining to a specific user, including – First and Last Names, Email Address, Username, Time Zone, Active/Inactive Status and Last Login.
Actions available for this section are
- Edit User Information
- Reset Password
- Suspend User
- Re-activate Suspended User
- Delete User
Remove tenants and roles assigned to user.
- Use the buttons to edit / remove tenants and assign/remove roles.
- Click Save button once done with the configuration
This section lists Access keys, with an option to regenerate keys.