A admin with Azure AD access can directly login to CoreStack by using “Login with Azure Account”. Once the Admin is logged in, a User under him can login to CoreStack and he will be assigned under the same Admin Account.
Azure SSO Login
1. Click on ‘Login with Azure Account’ Option.
2. Provide the Business Email and Proceed to Azure Login
3. You will get redirected to Azure Portal and prompted for Password. Provide your Azure Portal Password.
4. On providing the Password it shows the requested permissions in Azure AD (It will be available only for Admin).
5. Once logged a Project / Account will be created with the user name.
6. Login with a User who is based under the admin in Azure AD. You see the user is under the same project / account that is created earlier. And user has some restricted access to Corestack. He will be created with Ops_Team member role.