Multi-cloud environments bring benefits of mixing and matching the best technologies from various cloud providers. That said, managing them is a daunting prospect. Rising costs, underutilized resources and possible security breaches often overshadow the advantages of multi-cloud. However, with the right platform, you can optimize multi-cloud consumption, reduce costs, ensure compliance and enforce policies – thereby enjoying the multitude of benefits of multi-cloud.
It is important for enterprises to opt for a solution that’s driven by the latest knowledge and expertise in cloud. With this in mind, CoreStack, with its cloud-as-code declarative framework is the perfect platform to orchestrate cloud and ensure that governance is not an afterthought, but a concept embedded in each step of cloud consumption, compliance, cost and operations.
- Multi-cloud adds enormous complexity, adding operational headaches and innovation bottlenecks. CoreStack provides a single pane of glass to manage all the different cloud services from various providers
- In the CoreStack platform, the governance starts from service consumption through the entire lifecycle of application delivery. By starting with service consumption, CoreStack ensures that shadow IT is prevented
- CoreStack’s Connectorless approach to cloud service integration makes it easy to add any new service or tool
- CoreStack is not only built cloud-native, but it can also integrate with cloud-native services whether it is containers or serverless
- CoreStack uses machine learning and advanced heuristics to handle governance and compliance proactively. This becomes very important when it comes to managing the distributed nature of multi-cloud services