Skip to content
Cloud Infrastructure Life cycle
- Provision full stack of resources in any cloud (On-demand / Scheduled / Triggered)
- E.g. Multi-tier deployment with VPC, Public & Private Subnets, related ACLs, App & DB Servers, Key pairs, Security Groups & Ports, Deploy & Configure Apps
- Provision & deploy a multi-tier app across different clouds
- Manage resource actions (On-demand / Scheduled / Triggered)
- Scheduled back-ups of Instances / Volumes / DB
- Purging of old snapshots (By Aging / User)
- Image bundling (Provision VM – Deploy App/Agents – Create Image – Terminate VM)
- Auto scaling using third-party monitoring alerts (Nagios, Zabbix)
- Upload & execute any CFN / ARM / Heat / Mistral Templates
- Deploy Apps / DB / Dev Environments
- Zero down-time deployment
- Patch management
- Security tests
- Log rotation, Move logs to S3
- DB back-ups, move back-ups to S3
- Upload & execute any Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Shell Scripts
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (Jenkins Integration)
- On-demand / Scheduled execution of Jobs in Jenkins (as a task within a template)
- Provision a new VM, trigger Jenkins Job in same template
Cloud Operations Management
- Self service portal deployment across physical, private & public clouds.
- Centralized inventory of deployed contact center application across different clouds.
- Role based dashboards for Infrastructure team, application support team and service desk team
- Event driven remediation based on the alerts and traps generated by monitoring tool(s).
- Infrastructure and application operations are executed and managed through automation framework
Providing and maintaining on-demand infrastructure
- Be able to deploy self-service portal with array of catalogs for infrastructure and applications.
- Tenant based isolation through the self-service portal for various departments or groups.
- Manage Quota and budgets
- Approval workflow for managing and validating infrastructure request
- Automated application deployment and configuration management
- Identification of orphaned resources and removal
- Consolidate and parse logs based on ruled
- Monitoring of infrastructure and application through templates