The Audit Log can be accessed from the tool panel appearing in the top-right section.
- Click on icon
- Select Audit Log from the drop down:
- The User Audit Log screen appears as shown below
Here, the list of all the actions perfumed by each user is present. The list consists of five columns:
|Function||There are 21 different functions that a user performs, ranging from Request, Inventory, Templates to Services and User Login.|
There are two action types performed by users – Create and Update.
|User||List of users|
|Date||Date of the action performed|
|IP Address||The IP address of the user’s system|
- To view the details of a specific log, click on the row .
The details appear on the right hand side as shown:
You can filter the User Audit Log using the tools at the top-section of the page:
- User – A comprehensive list of users is available to filter
- Function – There are 21 functions on the basis of which the log can be filtered
- Option to select between Today, Last Week and Last Month frequency