As a manager, you can approve, modify or reject the VM orders queued by subordinates, from the Order History screen.
Here’s how the Order History screen appears for Managers
To view order details, click on an order. The Order Information/Cost Summary table appears adjacent to the Order List.
Manager can modify the order request sent by a subordinate, by following the steps given below:
- Click Modify
- In the Configure Order screen that appears, make the necessary changes in the Termination Time and Any Additional Requirements fields.
- Click Modify Order
To approve the request, follow the steps given below:
- In the Order History screen, click Approve
- A dialog box appears as shown:
- Click Confirm to proceed with the order acceptance.
The Order History screen appears as shown
If the order is not within permissible grounds, then the Manager can reject the order using the steps given below:
- Select the Order to be rejected
- Click Reject in the Order Information table
- A dialogue box appears, asking to confirm the rejection. Click Confirm
- In the Order History screen, verify the order rejection by checking the Order Information table.
The order has been rejected.