This section includes reports related to managing delivery, optimization, and performance of workloads.
|Report Group||Report Name||Report Description|
|Activity Analytics||Multi Cloud Activity||Consolidated list of Cloud activities from AWS, Azure. Helps you view all activities that happened and also slice and dice them by Resource Type, User etc.|
|Activity Analytics||AWS Activity||AWS Cloud activities. Helps you view all activities that happened and also slice and dice them by Resource Type, User etc.|
|Activity Analytics||Azure Activity||Azure Cloud activities. Helps you view all activities that happened and also slice and dice them by Resource Type, User etc.|
|Activity Analytics||GCP Activity||GCP Cloud activities. Helps you view all activities that happened and also slice and dice them by Resource Type, User etc.|
|Monitoring Reports||AWS Resource Health||Provides you the monitoring metrics for AWS resources.|
|Monitoring Reports||GCP Resource Health||Provides you the monitoring metrics for GCP resources.|
|Monitoring Analytics||AWS Monitoring Alerts||Provides list of monitoring alerts received for AWS accounts selected.|
|Monitoring Analytics||Azure Monitoring Alerts||Provides list of monitoring alerts received for Azure Subscriptions selected.|
|Monitoring Analytics||GCP Monitoring Alerts||Provides list of monitoring alerts received across all GCP projects selected.|
|Monitoring Analytics||Multi Cloud Monitoring Alerts||Provides consolidated list of monitoring alerts received across all AWS accounts and Azure Subscriptions selected.|
|Monitoring Analytics||AWS Utilization based on Metrics||Provides you the utilization of AWS resources based on the monitoring metrics. Helps you get a quick view of under-utilized and over-utilized resources.|
|Monitoring Analytics||Workspace Analytics||This report tracks the workspace resources related activities, such as cost growth and usage growth. It also provides a view around workspace mode.|
|Operations Governance||Operations Assessment Summary||CoreStack Operations Governance Assessment Summary. Read more about it in Visibility section above.|
|Operations Governance||Operations Assessment Detail Report||CoreStack Operations Governance Assessment Detail Report. Read more about it in Visibility section above.|
|Workspace Analytics||This report tracks the workspace resources related activities, such as cost growth and usage growth. It also provides a view around workspace mode.|
|Inventory Analytics||CloudOps Report||This report provides customers with insight into their cloud infrastructure's performance.|
|Operations Governance||AWS Cloud Manage Service Report||This Report is a comprehensive review of a customer's cloud infrastructure and operations. This report also includes details about architecture, security, compliance, and cost optimization.|
|Operations Governance||Azure Cloud Manage Service Report||This Report is a comprehensive review of a customer's cloud infrastructure and operations. This report also includes details about architecture, security, compliance, and cost optimization.|
|Monitoring Reports||OCI Resource Health||The OCI Health Report provides assessment details for resources related to OCI accounts.|
OCI Activity Reports
- Click Reports > Operations > OCI > OCI Activity. The OCI activity dashboard appears.
The report includes:
- Total Activities
- Succeeded Activities
- Failed Activities
- Provisioning Activities
- Deleted Activities
A CloudOps Report provides customers with insight into their cloud infrastructure's performance. This report helps in optimizing cloud operations, reducing costs, and identifying potential risks and vulnerabilities.
Users can access the CloudOps Report from the CoreStack application and can view details about inventory, utilization, and availability.
The Inventory report provides the count of the inventory, tagged resources, untagged resources, resource categories, resource types, etc. Users can view the details in both pie chart and graphical format. Users can also view percentages of inventory by service, instance status summary, instance type summary, and more.
Accessing the CloudOps Report
To view the CloudOps Report in the CoreStack application, navigate to Reports > Global > Resource > Multi Cloud > Inventory Analytics > CloudOps Report. The CloudOps Report is divided into three sections.
Users can view the following details in the CloudOps Report:
CloudOps Report Inventory: The Inventory report shows the following:
- Total Inventory: Shows the count of total inventory.
- Tagged Resources: Shows the count of tagged resources.
- Incorrectly Tagged Resources: Shows the count of incorrectly tagged resources.
- Untagged Resources: Shows the count of untagged resources.
- Unlocked Resources: Shows the count of unlocked resources.
- Summary by Cloud Category: Shows the count of different types of cloud categories, such as platform-as-a-service (PaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Summary by Cloud Provider: Shows the count of cloud provider types like AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI.
- Summary By Cloud Account (Top 20): Shows the top 20 cloud accounts.
- Added/Removed Resources For Last 30 Days: Shows the count of added or removed resources for the last 30 days.
- Summary by Resource Category: Shows the count of resources per category.
- Summary by Resource Type: Shows the count of resources by type.
- Billable/Non-Billable Resource by Region: Shows the count of billable or non-billable resources by region.
- Resource Without Locks: Shows the overall count of resources without locks, count of resources as per cloud provider type, resources as per service account, etc.
- Summary of Resources with incorrect tags: Shows the count of resources with incorrect tags.
- Resource Without Tags: Shows the count of resources without tags.
- Trend by Cloud Account (Top 10): Shows the trend of top 10 cloud accounts as per dates.
- Summary by Tenant (Top 10): Shows trend of top 10 tenants as per date.
- Inventory by Service (VM Only): Shows the inventory percentage as per service for different provider types.
- Instance Status Summary: Shows the instance status percentage.
- Instance Type Summary: Shows the instance type percentage.
CloudOps Report – Utilization
The Utilization report provides utilization details about CPU, disk, memory, etc. The details are shown in both pie chart and graphical format. Users can also view details about network packet in/out, disk read/write operations, network overview, storage overview, compute overview, and more.
- CPU Utilization: Shows CPU utilization details. CPU utilization refers to the percentage of time the central processing unit (CPU) is working on tasks. It is a measure of how much processing power is being used by a system at any given time.
- Disk Utilization: Shows disk utilization details. Disk utilization refers to the amount of time the disk drive is actively reading or writing data. Monitoring disk utilization can help identify performance issues and optimize system resources for improved efficiency.
- Memory Utilization: Shows memory utilization details. Memory utilization refers to the amount of physical memory (RAM) being used by a system. Monitoring memory utilization can help identify memory-intensive applications and optimize memory usage for improved performance.
- CPU Utilization by Trend: Shows a graph of CPU utilization for different dates.
- Disk Read (MB): Shows the disk read trend in megabytes for different days.
- Disk Write (MB): Shows the disk write trend in megabytes for different days.
- Network Packets In: Shows the network packet-in trend for different days.
- Network Packets Out: Shows the network packet-out trend for different days.
- Disk Read Operations: Shows disk read operation details for different days.
- Disk Write Operations: Shows disk write operation details for different days.
- Network Overview: Shows network overview for cloud accounts.
- Compute Overview: Shows an overview of compute resource utilization for different cloud accounts.
- Storage Overview: Shows an overview of storage resource utilization for different cloud accounts.
- Resource wise CPU Utilization: Shows resource-wise CPU utilization details and a table that provides different utilization metrics like DiskRead, DiskWrite, etc.
CloudOps Dashboard – Availability:
The Availability dashboard shows the count of available and unavailable product categories and resource types. A user can also view availability details in a tabular format. The table shows details about cloud provider type, cloud account name, tenant name, billing product category, resource type, resource name, etc.
To share the report, perform the following steps:
- Click Share Report.
- In the SHARE REPORT dialog box, in the Select Tenants list, select the tenants with whom the report needs to be shared, and click Apply.
- In the Add Email Address text box, type the email address of the recipient.
- Click SHARE.
To view specific information in the CloudOps Report, the user can apply appropriate filters and view the report.
Perform the following steps to apply a filter to a report:
Click the blue tile on the left of the screen and select the relevant option as per which filters will be displayed in the filter pane on the right side of the screen.
On the filter pane located on the right side of the screen, click the arrow icon.
- In the various fields that are displayed on the filter pane, click to select the relevant option(s):
- Cloud Provider
- Cloud Account
- Product Category
- Resource Type
- Time Frame
The report is displayed as per the selected options in the filter pane.
Click Clear Filter to reset the filter selections.
Cloud Operations Assessment Report
A CloudOps Assessment Report is a comprehensive review of a customer's cloud infrastructure and operations. This report also includes details about architecture, security, compliance, and cost optimization. This assessment report provides customers with actionable recommendations to improve their cloud operations, increase efficiency, and reduce costs while ensuring security and compliance.
The Cloud Operations Assessment Report provides the following details for Managed Service Providers (MSPs):
- Cloud activity
- Patch status
- Guardrail best practice recommendation
- Compliance control status
This report is currently available only for AWS and Azure cloud providers.
Perform the following steps to view Cloud Operations Assessment Report:
- In the CoreStack application, navigate to Reports > Global > Operations > AWS or Azure > Operations Governance > AWS Cloud Manage Service Report or Azure Cloud Manage Service Report.
- In the Tenant list, click to select a tenant.
- In the Cloud Account list, click to select the cloud account.
- Click VIEW REPORT.
A user can view the following details in the report:
- Cost management: Cost spend over last 12 months.
- Cost visibility:
- Cost visibility by top resource type
- Last 6 months cost visibility for top resource types
- Cost visibility by top tag
- Last 6 months cost visibility for top tags
- Cost Saving Recommendation:
- Cost recommendation summary
- Cost recommendations
- Reservation recommendations
- Security trend:
- Security score
- Security update over last 12 months
- Threat overview
- Vulnerability overview
- Compliance control summary
- Resource utilization:
- Highly utilized virtual machines
- Low utilized virtual machines
- Top CPU-utilized VM costs
- Cloud assessment
- Backup summary
- Patch summary
OCI Health Report
The OCI Health Report provides assessment details for resources related to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) accounts.
To view the OCI Health Report, perform the following steps:
- In the CoreStack application, navigate to Reports > Global > Operations > OCI > Monitoring Reports > OCI Resource Health.
In the Tenant list, select the required tenants (Multiple options can be selected).
In the Cloud Account list, click to select the required cloud accounts (Multiple options can be selected).
Click VIEW REPORT.
The report is generated in a PDF format and includes all resource related details for the past 72 hours. The Status column in the report shows the resource health as OK or Not OK. Users can export this report in PDF or Excel format.
Azure Patch Report
The Azure Patch Report shows the patch history of virtual machines by date. This report helps the user to view detailed information about various resources in the CoreStack application. CoreStack fetches all the patch details from the Azure cloud using Azure Log Analytics workspace.
Perform the following steps to view the Azure Patch Report:
- Access the CoreStack application and on the left vertical pane, click Reports.
- Click Operations > Azure > Operations Governance > Azure Patch Report.
By default, Present_Day is shown on the screen.
- On the right vertical Filter pane, select appropriate values from the following fields and click Apply.
- Resource: Select the resource names as per which you want to view the report.
- Workspace Name: Select the workspace names as per which you want to view the report.
- Cloud Accounts: Select the cloud account names as per which you want to view the report.
- Preset Value: Select the time period for which you want to view the report.
You will be able to view the report as per the selected options.
Click Reset to clear the options you have selected in Resource, Workspace Name, Cloud Accounts, and Preset Value fields.
The detailed report is shown as per the options selected in the Filter pane and you can view the crucial report summary in the following blocks on the top of the screen:
- Total Updates Missing
- Total Restart Pending
- Compliant Machines
- Non Compliant Machines
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Filter icon and click over it to view the Filter pane.
- To download a copy of the report, hover the mouse pointer over the Download icon and click it. Select the format in which you would like to view the report. You can view the report in one of these formats: JSON, PDF, CSV, or XML.
- To view additional columns in the report, click the three small horizontal lines on the extreme right side of the screen and select the column you would like to view in the report.
Updated 24 days ago