This dashboard provides the daily cost that is being spent on each of the Public Cloud accounts added to CoreStack™. While it gives the CIO/Finance Department a quick snapshot of your public cloud spends across all clouds, it also helps them get an idea of the expected bill for the month.
- You must add your Cloud Accounts to CoreStack™ to get the relevant data in this dashboard. Read more on that here.
- For AWS Accounts, CoreStack™ requires access to your Billing Reports to be able to retrieve this data.
- The account added to CoreStack™ must have access to S3 service.
- Billing Reports must be enabled in the AWS account by specifying an S3 bucket where the reports will be saved. For detailed instructions, please refer the relevant AWS Documentation.
- While adding the Cloud Account to CoreStack™, you need to provide this S3 bucket name.